|Treated Water:||Tap Water, River Water, Well Water, Seawater...||Capacity:||500lph~200000lph|
|Control Valve:||Automatic Or Manual As Customized||Application:||Reduce The SDI, TSS...|
|Guarnatee:||12 Months||Tank Material:||FRP, S.S, Carbon Steel|
|Valve Brand:||RUNXIN||Pump Brand:||CNP, Danfoss, Grundfos...|
DN200 Activated Carbon Filter,
4200mm Activated Carbon Filter,
200000lph Activated Carbon Filter
Water multimedia filter is the most common type of water filtration, they contain multi layers of media. Each layer is progressively sized in coarseness and layer depth. The media layers are stacked progressively with the coarsest and densest media, typically gravel, at the bottom and the lighter, finer media, at the top.
A water multimedia filter is used to reduce the level of SDI (Silt Density Index), TSS (Total Suspended Solids) in the incoming feed water. Suspended solids consist of small particles such as silt, clay, grit, organic matter, algae and other microorganisms. Incoming feed water that is high in suspended solids can cause a high pressure drop and reduce the effectiveness of downstream filtration equipment such as membranes, reverse osmosis membranes, electrodeionization EDI, UV sterilizer and ion exchange beds, if the multimedia filtration is not used as a pretreatment.
How to Choose a Water Media Filter
The choice of a water media filter depends on several different factors which must be considered in order to achieve good filtration results:
· The maximum required flow rate.
· The nature of the suspended solids or turbidity (colloidal or non-colloidal).
· Water analysis of feed water.
· Required quality of treated water.
· Availability of adequate supply of water for backwashing process.
|Multimedia Sand/Carbon Filter|
|Housing Material||FRP, Carbon Steel, SS304 or SS316L|
|Filter Media||Quartz sand, active carbon, anthracite, manganese sand, resin|
|Inner Treatment||Rubber Lined|
|Inlet & Outlet||DN25-DN200|
|Surface Treatment||Polished or Painted|
Industries and Applications
Application for Water Media Back-washable Filters:
Suspended solids and turbidity reduction
Iron and manganese removal
Pre-treatment for RO/NF and membrane system
Pre-treatment for UV sterilizers
Filtration of grey, river or surface water
Tertiary treatment for waste water
Cooling tower and heat exchanger
Water features (fountains, etc.)
Industrial process water
Swimming pool water
Potable (drinking) water
Hotels and resorts
Beverage and food processing
- Pretreatment media filter for reverse osmosis (RO):
- Pretreatment media filter for ultraviolet (UV):
- Pretreatment media filter for electrodeionization (EDI):
Why choose us
1. Professional manufacturer : More than 20 years experience in prodcuing pure water treatment system
2. Strict time control : Ensure delivery time.
3. Factory strength: The factory area is more than 2000m3, more than 150 workers.
4. After-sales service : 24 Hours online for service.
5. Customized is available. Sample order is available.