|Flow Rate:||1m³/h (Liter Per Hour)||Main Material:||FRP, UPVC, Stainless Steel|
|Rejected Rate:||≥99%||Electricity:||220V /380V/460V - 50Hz/60Hz|
|Power (kw):||5-7.5kw||Key Words:||Industrial Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Purification System|
|Filter Color:||Green, Blue Or By Customerized||Membranes:||Dow/Toray/Hydraunics/ Vontron Etc As Clients' Requirement|
|Sales Service Provided:||Online Support,commissioning And Training,Field Installation,Video Technical Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service||Warranty:||1 Year Warranty And Lifetime Service|
1000LPH Two Stage Reverse Osmosis System,
ISO9001 Two Stage Reverse Osmosis System,
1m³/h Two Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Introduction of Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse Osmosis (R.O) machine Can be seperately used for water purification, also can combined with RO system as pre-treatment
We provide standard one-set RO system machine for different field request, it mainly be used in Electronic industry, Pharmaceutical, Chemical industry, Boiler feed water, Drinking water, Food industry and Seawater desalination process, etc…
What is Two Stage RO Water Purifier System?
A double pass Reverse Osmosis (DPRO) System is when the permeate water is fed into a second RO unit to produce more pure water. A two or double stage RO is when the concentrate or reject stream is fed into a second RO system to recover water, respectively. Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed to purify water by rejecting around 99% of Total Dissolved Solids from the feed water. Single Pass RO Systems produce product water (permeate) and reject water (concentrate) at the same time.
How does a Two Stage RO Water Purifier System Work?
Double Pass Reverse Osmosis Systems are composed of two RO systems (1st Pass and 2nd Pass) wherein the 1st pass has a bigger volumetric flow rate capacity than the 2nd pass. In between them, there should be a break tank where either permeate or the concentrate water of the 1st pass RO is stored and fed into the 2nd pass RO for further filtration. Pre-treatment is required to be provided for both the 1st pass and the 2nd pass RO systems if the application will be water recovery, as the quality of the concentrate water on the 1st pass should be bordering on the saturation point. On the other hand, an application might only require a 1st pass pre-treatment if it’s being used as permeate to feed the 2nd pass.
Industrial Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Purification System
Double Pass RO Water Purifier System With EDI
Raw water pressure pump - multi-media filter - activated carbon filter - water softener - security filter - first pass reverse osmosis machine - second pass reverse osmosis machine - pure water storage tank - pure water booster water pump - water point
Main Process of Two Stage RO Water Purifier System
Two Stage RO Water Purifier System With EDI
1. Does not require heating;
2. there is no phase change;
3. low energy consumption;
4. small equipment size, simple process;
5. convenient operation and maintenance;
6. no pollution, strong adaptability, and wide application range.
1. Preparation of pure water and ultrapure water in electronics, industry, medicine, food and other industries;
2. Purification and preparation of water for textile and chemical industry;
3. Purification and preparation of food and beverage water and brewing process water;
4. Useful substances, concentration and recovery of aqueous solutions in industrial production;
5. Pre-desalination treatment of high-pressure boiler feed water in power plants and other enterprises;
6. Desalination of brackish water and seawater;
7. The purified water device is used as a primary desalination equipment for high-purity water production