|Outlet Capacity:||100-10000GPD||RO Material:||FRP, UPVC, S.S|
|Operation:||Automatic Or Manual||Temperature:||4~45℃|
|Feed Water:||Tap Water, River Water, Underground Water, Brackish Water...||Membranes:||CSM/Dow/Toray/Hydraunics/|
|Sales Service Provided:||Online Engineer Support||Certification:||ISO, CE9001|
FRP Brackish Water Treatment Plant,
ISO9001 Brackish Water Filtration System,
460V Brackish Water Treatment Plant
Description of Brackish Water Treatment Systems
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove larger particles from drinking water. In reverse osmosis, an applied pressure is used to overcome osmotic pressure, a colligative property, that is driven by chemical potential, a thermodynamic parameter. Reverse osmosis can remove many types of molecules and ions from solutions, including bacteria, and is used in both industrial processes and the production of potable water. The result is that the solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent is allowed to pass to the other side. To be "selective", this membrane should not allow large molecules or ions through the pores (holes), but should allow smaller components of the solution (such as the solvent) to pass freely.
The Brackish Water Treatment System is belong to Reverse osmosis (RO) system, which the inlet water quality is a little worse, which the TDS may be more than 2000mg/L, and it needs the higher standard of materials when we make the design.
Raw water----booster pump---quartz sand filter---activated carbon filter---water softener (optional)---security filter----high pressure pump---RO system---Uv system ---pure water tank
Main Process of Brackish Water Treatment Systems
1. feed water pump pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter
2. Multi-medium filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, ect.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Security filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um
6. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane
7. Brackish water treatment system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions
Pictures of Brackish Water Treatment Systems