|Product Name:||Sewage Water Treatment System||After-sales Service:||Video Support Or Overseas Visit|
|Application:||Chemical Industry,food Industry||Type:||New|
MBR Wastewater Treatment Plant,
10m³ / D Wastewater Treatment Plant,
XST Wastewater Treatment Plant
What is the MBR?
Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) is a kind of advanced technology developed since the end of 20th century which realized the efficient combination of membrane separation technology with biological technology. The membrane separation technology replaces the traditional active sludge method and the normal filter unit, its strong separation ability can make the SS turbidity near to be zero. Hydraulic retention time (HRT) sludge age (SRT) is completely separated, the outlet water is good and stable in quality, it can be reused without the third level treatment. Due to the high security and economic and effective water, it greatly expands the scope of application of waste water recycling.
MBR is a kind of new technology for waste water treatment by combining membrane separation technique with activated sludge method. It can be used for municipal sewage and industrial waste water treatment and substitute for secondary sedimentation tank in removing suspended particles, so as to increase nitrogen removal rate and organics degradation rate.
Process of MBR wastewater treatment plant
Sewage → Grille → Regulating pond → MBR Bioreactor → Discharge(reuse)
1. Temperature: 5℃~45℃, average membrane aperture 0.10 μm.
2. PH: 2~12, membrane thickness: 40μm.
3. Outlet water turbidity: <1 NTU , outlet water SS <1mg/L.
4. Membrane area: 8m2, advised gas-water ratio: 25:1~30:1.
5. Operating pressure: -0.01 ~ -0.03MPa.
|XSTW-0.5||0.5 m3/h smallest model|
|Other capacity||can be customized different capacity|
Advantages of MBR wastewater treatment plant
1) Hotel, Restaurant, Sanatorium, Hospital, School
2) Bus and Railway Station, Airport, Seaport, Dock
3) Factory, Mine, Tourist Spot
4) Residence Community, Villa District, Village, Town