|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Price:||USD 3000 Per Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||10-20 work day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 Units Per Month|
|Feed Water:||River Water/Lake Water/Underground Water||Materials:||FRP/Stainless Steel 304/anti-corrosion|
|Flow Rate:||500LPH||Voltage:||220V / 380V 50HZ|
|Power Supply:||3.5KW||Application:||Agricuture, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant|
|Operate:||Automatic Or Manual As Customized||Auto Grade:||Electric Auto Control (PLC Siemens)|
|Color:||White,Blue,and So On||Warranty:||1 Year|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support,Video Technical Support,Field Installation,commissioning And Training,Field Maintenance And Repair Service||Function:||Producing Fresh Water,ions,beverage Or Food Company,Remove Impurities,Water Purification|
ISO9001 Ultrafiltration Systems Water Treatment,
500LPH Ultrafiltration systems water treatment,
500LPH Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
500LPH Ultrafiltration Systems Water Treatment Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Introduction of Ultrafiltration (UF) system
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a membrane filtration process similar to Reverse Osmosis, using hydrostatic pressure to force water through a semi-permeable membrane. The pore size of the ultrafiltration membrane is usually 103 - 106 Daltons. Ultrafiltration (UF) is a pressure-driven barrier to suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, endotoxins and other pathogens to produce water with very high purity and low silt density.
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a variety of membrane filtration in which hydrostatic pressure forces a liquid against a semi permeable membrane. Suspended solids and solutes of high molecular weight are retained, while water and low molecular weight solutes pass through the membrane. Ultrafiltration is not fundamentally different from reverse osmosis, microfiltration or nanofiltration, except in terms of the size of the molecules it retains.
|S/NO.||Name||Model and Specification||Qty|
|1)||Raw water pump||CNP Pump||1|
|2)||Quartz Sand filter||With filter tank and quartz sand||1|
|3)||Activated carbon filter||With filter tank and activated carbon||1|
|4)||Water softener||With resin and NaCl tank||1|
|2||UF system||With RO membranes and flow meters||1|
|6)||High Pressure Pump||CNP Pump||1|
|3||Electric Control System||Relay or PLC||1|
1. Ultrafiltration system has filter fineness higher than traditional filtration equipment. It can completely remove all the colloids and particles and reduce the SDI value of raw water. The permeate water can meet the feed water condition for reverse osmosis system.
2. Our filtration equipment is adaptive to all kinds of raw water and has stable filtering effect to produce good-quality permeate water.
3. This ultrafiltration device has reasonable structure and takes little space.
4. The ultrafiltration membrane can be backwashed for washed conventionally. Water washing, chemical backwashing and gas backwashing are all available.
5. Our produce can help increase the water flux of reverse osmosis membrane so as to save the membrane materials. With the help of our ultrafiltration sytem, the efficiency and stability of reverse osmosis system will be increased.
6. Our ultrafiltration device can make full use of water. Dead –end filtration can be conducted when the feed water quality is good. If the feed water quality is bad, cross-flow filtration is available.
7. Using only a small amount of chemical agent for water pretreatment, our product discharages fewer pollutants and is friendly to environment.
8. With low working pressure, our UF equipment is energy-saving.