|Desalination Rate:||99.5%||Brand:||DOW Filmtec|
|Membrane Size:||8 Inch||Gross Weight:||11kgs|
|Permeate Flow Rate:||9500GPD||Working Pressure:||150PSI-225PSI(10bar-15bar)|
|Application:||Water Treatment,water Purification And Filtration,Food And Beverage,RO System||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support,Free Spare Parts,Video Technical Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service,Field Installation|
BW30-365 DOW FILMTEC RO Membrane,
99.5% DOW FILMTEC RO Membrane,
8 inch DOW FILMTEC RO Membrane
High Desalination Rate DOW FILMTEC RO Membrane BW30-365 From USA
BW30-365 is best suited for systems operating on challenging feed streams, where reliable pretreatment is not an option, or where maximum cleanability delivers value.
Features the industry's thickest feed spacer (34mil) to lessen the impact of fouling.
|Product||Part number||Active area
|Feed spacer thickness (mil)||Permeate flow rate
|Stabilized salt rejection (%)||Minimum salt rejection (%)|
|BW30-365||80773||365 (34)||34||9,500 (36)||99.50%||99.00%|
1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following standard conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl, 225 psi (15.3 bar), 77°F (25°C), pH 8 and 15% recovery.
2. Flow rates for individual elements may vary but will be no more than 15% below the value shown.
3. Sales specifications may vary as design revisions take place.
4. Active area guaranteed +/-3%. Active area as stated by Dow is not comparable to nominal membrane area often stated by some manufacturers. Measurement method described in Form No. 609-00434.
Pictures of DOW FILMTEC RO Membrane BW30-365
Application of DOW FILMTEC RO Membrane BW30-365
• Pre-filtration for RO system
• Solvents, selected acids & lyes, chemical industry.
• Semiconductor, Electronic industry ultrapure water system
• Food and beverage
• Oil and Gas industry.
• Paints, coatings and plating solutions...